Feb 8, 2009

Chapter 6 - 2 Commitments in your head create stress and failure.

As part of the Ready for Anything Yahoo! Group, I'm leading the charge to read a chapter a week of Ready for Anything. I will be posting my submissions to the group here.

While this one is, like Chapter 5, somewhat of a rehash of the basic
tenets of GTD, this one I like because it does talk about the conflict
with trying to remember 2 things - just 2 bloody little things! - on
your way to the office, or wherever. One, probably. Two - neither.
It reinforces that the system must be worked by getting your mind
clear and, more importantly, DECIDING on the next action.

I also find it interesting that there is a quote from John-Roger,
David Allen's spiritual leader. I suppose it had to be included, but
Mr. Allen really is part - and a leader - of an odd religious group.

No comments: