Sep 16, 2007

The Weekly Review ISN'T a RAM Dump

I have a huge psychic blockage when it comes to the weekly review. I can't stand to think about it because so many times, when I think of doing one, I think it has to be a full RAM dump - mostly because it has been so long since I've done a WR.

I just did, basically, a weekly review. It took me 10 minutes. Was it comprehensive? No. Did I cover everything? No. Did I get some junk off my lists? Yes, and it feels great. I've done a partial. When I get a few minutes this afternoon, I will go through my @Action e-mail folder and categorize all of those - there's only about 100. That will make my life a lot more manageable.

1 comment:

Display Name said...

I would recommend getting a copy of getting things done fast from your local library because it spells out the GTD book in actionable format.