Aug 4, 2008

Splashshopper and GTD

I have been searching, ever since I got my first Blackberry 20 months ago, for a checklist program so that I could port my Palm Weekly Review checklist over to my Blackberry. Then I finally got smart.

I purchased Splashwallet from Splashdata, Inc. a while back, with Splashshopper included. This is, at the heart, a checklist program. I really don't know that I will ever use it as a shopping list, although I have (mostly to play) , and it is handy as all get out. But it is basically a big checklist manager.

Wait. That's what I was looking for! Below, my Splashshopper template. Give it a try, and enjoy!

GTD Weekly Review.vsh

1 comment:

thekatsmeow said...

Hi, I'm trying to find other lists being used by Splashshopper customers because I have the trial and cannot figure it out! I clicked on the link to your list but it is a broken link. I was just wondering if it was still available for downloading? Thanks!