Aug 6, 2008

The bandwagon actually stopped to let me on.

Sometime around when I switched to Blogger 2.0, I changed the subtitle of the blog to "A Struggling GTD user". This could not be closer to the truth.

I have been away from the system for some time. Again. Does this at all sound familiar?

I've made a discovery that I'm sure I have blogged before - it's very akin to the fact that the Weekly Review is not a RAM Dump. Ready? Here is the revelation:

Getting Things Done requires a lot of cranking of widgets to implement before you can feel comfortable doing a weekly review.

This week, I just started to crank through, catalogue, and move on stuff. I started re-reading GTD (again!!! - anyone else get stuck having to go through th emiddle of the book, wading through the planning section?) to see if I can get through it this time. This inspired me, and I am very happy to advise that I am cranking through stuff at an amazing rate.

Very very happy happy!

No comments: