May 11, 2007

Accomplishment

Well, if I'm going to have blog and post things to the world, I may as well post my success.

After my last "I'm going to start right now" post, I managed to: convert my blog to Blogger 2.0, change the layout, find the photos, etc., etc. Not a good use of time.

However, I have also managed to clear off my desk. I've made a task of those files I need to work on (my own portion of the system, and it works just fine. I've packed up some work and my personal recorder to take home so that I can begin to work tonight.

Now I am out to dinner with a colleague, and I will hopefully go home, get inspired, and actually start a mind dump tonight. It could be fun!

Plus, I'm re-reading "Getting Things Done", as you can see from the recently added list on the right. Along with a few others. What can I say, I'm a bit scatter brained.

No comments: